5 things that turn a person into a regular customer.
We all have bought a serious amount of products of different brands and in different stores, but there’s something special in one of them that makes us come back over and over again, even having the option of buying the same thing in different places. Here are 5 points that turn a person into a regular customer.
- The service: it seems that it is a detail that might go unnoticed, but actually it is crucial, at the end of the day any customer is a person, that likes to feel special, distinguished among the rest and feeling that the brand is actually concerned of taking care of his needs goes a long way. It lets him remember how many times he has bought something in certain store just because the clerk is nice.
- Price: Of course that a competitive price is crucial, but it does not stop there, it’s also very important to have an efficient communication system between the brand or store and the customer, so that he can always be aware of special sales and discounts, particularly if they are products of the customer's interest or that he usually buys.
- Variety: It’s always important to have all the shapes, flavors and colors of all the products, in order to avoid an unsatisfied client, if that’s not posible, a good option is notify him when the product is available again.
- Practicality: as we mentioned before, having enough products in the store is a good thing to do, but also all of them have to be easy to find, and in case they are not available we can tell the customer in which other store he can find what he is looking for, or offer home delivery when the product arrives. Also it helps to have different payment methods and a good layaway system.
- Comfort: the little details count as big. From offering a bottle of water when you know your customer is going to be at the store for long time, Wi-Fi connection, home delivery, parking space, or schedule an appointment to avoid wait for his turn and loose time. It’s about thinking in all the experience the customer goes through in the store since his arrival to the instant he leaves, to detect all the chances you have to improve the service and make the client feel confortable and come back.