Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in numbers
This November 28 the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was conducted in Shanghai. In the fashion world this pageant is equivalent to the Super Bowl.
It's held every year with great expectation, so that you can get an idea, even though the parade takes place since 1970, since the year 2000, between 10 and 15 million dollars are invested.
Here are some of the numbers:
- 185 countries retransmit the parade and ensure 9.3 million viewers.
- A 30-second ad during the parade costs up to $ 200,000.
- Annually, the firm invoices 6 billion dollars.
- One third of the brand's turnover comes from digital media, this is still below physical stores, but a significant increase in online media can be seen.
- This year the tickets sold for up to 12,000 - 15,000 euros.
- The cost of the parade is estimated at 12 million dollars.
- The fantasy bra is a classic of the parade. This year it is valued at 2 million dollars, its name is Champagne Nights. It is covered in 18 carat gold and detailed with 6,000 precious stones.
The fashion industry is obliged to innovate and detail its releases, for it's iconic nature every event is largely anticipated. Lingerie is among the most valuable markets. In which ways can the fashion show be renewed? How to deliver the fashion show to every customer experience inside their local stores?